The middle of summer is a terrible time to face a problem with your central air conditioning system. Unfortunately, this is the time for such AC problems to surface. The frustration of waiting and paying for a repair is coupled with the discomfort of not having cool air circulating through your home. You may wonder if it is possible to avoid such breakdowns? Our experts at R. J. Groner Co. can provide air conditioning services for both your repair and maintenance needs.
Air Conditioning Repairs
Home AC Repair Tips
The scheduling of an annual tune-up is one of the most important steps you can take in maintaining your air conditioning unit. Make sure that you have your system optimized prior to the onset of summer heat by an HVAC professional. The expert technicians at R. J. Groner Co. provide a variety of checks and adjustments. Some of these include:
- Checking the internal and external parts for cracks or other signs of damage
- Looking for leaky connections and loose fittings
- Adjusting the moving parts and lubricating as necessary
- Recharging the refrigerants
- Cleaning the condenser coils
- Checking the ducts for leaks, dirt and mold
- Checking the thermostat battery and function
Our technicians can:
- Identify serious problems with your system,
- Provide recommendations for repairs, and
- They will optimize your equipment so that it operates in accordance with manufacturer guidelines.
The above proactive steps will ensure that efficiency is improved. And it will extend the life of your unit. This type of air conditioning service can significantly reduce your vulnerability to a system malfunction. We can eliminate as much as 95 percent of AC repair requirements through optimization. This improves your chances of making it through the summer comfortably.
Emergency System Repairs
If you are looking for a company that can provide 24-hour air conditioning repair, look no further. As licensed contractors and specialists in the field of heating and air conditioner repair, we, at R J Groner Co, have the tools, the equipment, and the experience to keep your equipment running smoothly all year long. We are available to assist you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for any emergency services that you need. We offer service agreements to keep your comfort system running at peak performance and to reduce any emergency services.
Should you repair or replace your air conditioner, heat pump, boiler or furnace? When something breaks down, it is tempting to opt for the quick route and pay for the repairs to get it up and running again. The quick fix may seem the least expensive route now, and may be fine for the short term, but depending on the type of repair, it may not offer the most value in the long run.
Why Choose R. J. Groner Co. for your Cooling Repairs?
There is a lot to consider, but R. J. Groner Co.has a solution for you. Our experts provide the following services:
- Assess all the factors that are involved in the repairs,
- Weigh up the pros and cons of repairing versus replacement if needed, and
- Advise you on the most cost-effective course of action.