Ductless Air Conditioners
Ductless Air Conditioners –
Ductless air conditioners, or mini-split air conditioners, provide cool air without requiring ductwork, and instead have the following components:
- The indoor unit, which gets mounted on the wall or ceiling and provides the cool air to your room.
- An outdoor condenser, which pumps the cool air to the indoor components.
- A connection between the two components – a conduit that includes the power cable, refrigerant tubes, and a condensate drain.
If you’re considering ductless air conditioning as a solution, perhaps because you have one room that needs a/c, or live in a home with no ductwork, or are just looking for more energy efficiency, then ductless air conditioners may be the best choice. But there are other reasons to consider this type of air conditioner.
Benefits of Ductless Air Conditioners
- Easier to Install: An HVAC contractor can install mini-split air conditioners much quicker than central air conditioning units that require ductwork.
- Better Energy Efficiency: ductless air conditioners perform better than other options in terms of their energy usage.
- Quiet: ductless a/c runs very quietly as compared to a window air conditioner.
- Better for Allergies: Debris and moisture from condensation can build up in ducts over time and must be cleaned regularly. If not, it may lead to some serious health concerns for those with allergies.
- Temperature Control: since ductless air conditioners can cool either one room or several, you are able to control the temperature of specific rooms individually. Since optimal temperatures vary from person to person, this feature cannot be overstated.
Why Choose R.J. Groner Co. to install, repair and/or maintain your Ductless Air Conditioner
As licensed contractors and specialists in the field of heating and air-conditioning, we at R. J. Groner Co., have the tools, the equipment, and the experience to keep your heating and cooling equipment running smoothly – all year long. If it is emergency services that you need, we are available to assist you: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. To help reduce those maintenance emergencies, we offer service agreements to keep your comfort system running at peak performance.
Ductless Cooling System Brands
This Time Do IT Right!
If you’d like more information on the installation, repair or maintenance of Ductless Air Conditioners or need assistance, please call us at 570-421-7260 or contact us online